While developed for bulldogs, Wrinkle Paste is not breed-specific, and will take care of dog wrinkles, tear stains and tail pockets for any breed.
Wrinkle Paste forms a water-repellent barrier on the skin's surface, which keeps moisture, yeast, fungus and other bacteria at bay!
English Bulldogs, French Bulldogs, Pugs, Shar Peis, Neapolitan Mastiffs, Frenchies, Basset Hounds, And many more!
Use these dog wrinkle wipes on any place your pup needs to be cleaned – wrinkles, tail pockets, paws and toes, faces, tear stains, girly dog bits (the vulva), and puppy bums!
What's So Great About Wrinkle Wipes?
Wrinkle Wipes are the only dog wipe in the market to include these three powerful ingredients!
Phytosphingosine: A ceramide that rebuilds the skin. No other dog wrinkle wipe offers that!
Chlorhexidine: Fights against bacteria, yeast & fungus that causes skin infections and irritation in dogs.
Ketoconazole: An anti-fungal that adds an extra punch of yeast-fighting power when applied topically to relieve itchiness, while gently cleaning the skin.
Squishface Ear Wipes are convenient pre-moistened finger sheath wipes that allow you to get deep down into the hard-to-reach areas of your dog’s ear to help clean & deodorize! Odors and irritations are kept at bay without medication, avoiding expensive vet bills.
The extra soft finger wipes fit over your finger to safely and gently remove wax build-up and other debris from your sensitive dog’s ears. Our Ear Wipes are quick and easy to use, and less messy for fussy pets who hate to have their ears cleaned.
No more head shaking, scratching, pawing, or discomfort from itchy ears!
How to Apply Squishface Paste
1. Give the dog a small training treat first so they associate this process with a positive event.
2. Clean the affected area around the dogs eyes with a SquishFace Wrinkle Wipe, removing any debris or eye boogers.
3. Apply a small pea-sized amount of Wrinkle Paste or Tear Stain Paste (1 per each area) directly against the skin and not just on top of the fur.
4. Wipe away excess Paste that may have gotten outside of the Wrinkle or Tear Stain area.
5. Leave it alone for 24 hrs!
6. Repeat once daily for 7-10 days. Many dogs are able to see a difference by this time and you can choose to either continue daily use or decrease to every other day or as needed.
7. REWARD the dog with a 2nd small training treat immediately after to reinforce that they get something good during this process.